Friday, December 4, 2015

A Treasure Revealed


Have you ever had the experience of being the one 

— the oblivious one — 

who’s been hanging out 

in the same hometown 

as the Prophet all along?


Why is it, in our daily passing by 

and over-familiarity,

it's so easy to miss the messiah 

in the one 

sitting beside us at coffee hour?



I had this experience today 

when,

before my very eyes, 

one of my best friends was unveiled in glory.


Of course I knew that Aimie Michaud 

was a treasure among women. 


Since our first encounter three and a half years ago 
we have been bonded by our love of Waldorf education, 
our mirror-image families (girl, boy, boy), 
and our mutual quest for truth, 
striving, and raw honesty.  

I love this lady.  

We laugh together a LOT.

We share winks of joy, often.


Our 3 year old sons are little old men together.



I’ve watched Aimie shine in so many contexts…in our homes and on playgrounds and in school hallways….

I’ve witnessed her glow -- how she locks on 
with those deep, present, searching, serving eyes...


I’ve seen what she eats,
what she doesn't eat,
what's in her pantry
and
how she feeds her kids.

I text her when I don't have a clue what to do with a
funny looking vegetable.



(she tells me it's a rutabaga)

She texts me when must-have raw foodie kitchen equipment
goes on sale for half price at Canadian Tire.

I run to the store, buy it, and text her back:


Spiralizer = best toy ever!

So it's not like I didn't already know
that Aimie was amazing.

I knew she could answer any question I threw her

and I knew how privileged I was


to be in daily proximity


with such a gentle guru.


But she was also

just my buddy.


It wasn’t until today

that I got the unveiling --

the 'aha' smack to the forehead...

the dizzying

Mount of Transfiguration moment...


when I saw her unleashed on stage

as the Health Coach for Higher Laws.


She held spellbinding presence!

She made impact!

She released a large portion of her powers...

(I won't say full power; 
more like 
Great Power Under Restraint)



Where she really took her crown 

as the Wizard of Wellness

was in Q & A.


I have never heard

such unhesitating knowledge,

brewed with compassion,

and delivered with the skills

of influence. 


Have you ever wondered why you can hear the same

health advice a hundred times


and never apply it?



What is with that?!




It's just like

our nutrition --

we aren't what we eat;


we are what we actually absorb!


 You can take in fact after fact 
and never actually metabolize an Inspiration.

That is because there is a far deeper level.

It's called

"educating our desires."


While reading an article might educate your brain,


educating your desires


changes everything



That's called impact.


Transformation.



And that takes a Master Coach.



It's the reason


I am now


finally


drinking


half my body weight in ounces in water


every day.



It is simply amazing, 


the dynamics behind real influence.

With the right delivery and


the right atmosphere of growth,

principles of health

become permanently ingrained.


The great, awesome, wonderful news

is that Brandon Broadwater

has partnered with Aimie to launch

a powerful new health program:





Even though I have free access

to the Goddess of Health herself,


even I want to go to her HealthFix Resort!

Why?

Because that's where she busts out her 


full Mastery!




If you have goals for health transformation,

the next 30 day HealthFix program

starts December 27th.

You get phenomenal recipes and weekly coaching, 

plus lots of other stuff, all from home.

Or, they have fantastic full immersion retreats

coming up as well.

Check it out!


I just thought I'd share this treasure with you

in case, like me,

you're prone to overlooking

what's right under your nose!



I guess it takes special eyes

to see the Prophet in our midst sometimes :)


~~~

  I believe that getting to unleash 

your whole true self 

out in the open for all to receive

is one of the rarest and greatest 

privileges in this life.


So this is my little shout out 

to Brandon Broadwater

and the Higher Laws team:


Thank you for raising this woman up!




































3 comments:

  1. Healthfix is amazing...Aimie is no less so!! Loving this program!!! Thanks for educating, Ginette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ginette, you write so beautifully, but from your heart, I feel so inspired and touched from your kindness to edify your best friend, and take the humility to learn and grow even more deeply. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, it's easy to brag on Aimie! She's poured so much into my life!

    ReplyDelete